What are the benefits for you and your pet?
Peace of mind – Unlimited visits means you don’t need to delay in having your pet seen by the vet.
Spreading costs – A small monthly fee covering all your visits and vaccines makes it easier to budget for your pet’s health, and larger one-off costs such as vaccinations can be spread over time.
Knowing you are doing the best for your pet by focusing on preventative care.
Cost: Initial consult fee +
- Cats $19.67 per month / $236 pa
- Dog $21.92 per month / $263 pa
- Excludes medications, prescriptions, procedures, consumables and retail items
- Excludes the following vaccines: Rabies, Chlamydia, FeIV and FIV
- VIPCare benefits are only available Monday to Saturday inclusive. Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded. If your local clinic is not open for vet consultations on a Saturday, you have the choice of making an appointment at a Franklin Vets Clinic that is open (Papakura, Pukekohe, Waiuku or Beachlands)
- Nail trims are available Monday to Friday only
- 10% discount on in-house blood and urine testing cannot be used in conjunction with any other special promotional discounts on in-house blood and urine tests i.e. discount cannot be stacked and the greater of the two discounts will apply
- Initial joining fee is a standard consultation or vaccination consultation per household i.e. if one animal is brought in for a consult, the owner can sign this pet up plus any other pets at home
- Excludes initial puppy and kitten courses, desexing and puppy school. Pets can still be signed up when first presented, but VIPCare does not commence until the pet is 16 weeks of age (after the vaccines)
- Worming and flea treatments are available by joining YourPetDirect
- VIPCare scheme is available across all Franklin Vets clinics
- If you cancel VIPCare part way through a year, there is a $20 admin fee.